RW&A is always on the look-out for new talent!
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
RWA continues to grow and we have career opportunities for Senior CGA’s, students, and experienced bookkeeper to join our team and grow with us.
We offer accounting and bookkeeping services to a large range of businesses in a wide variety of industries.
- Extensive bookkeeping/accounting training or skills required
- Considered candidates must have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English with a minimum of 5 years Canadian experience
- Considered candidates must have a vehicle and be willing to travel throughout the GTA
- Duties will include some data entry; A/R & A/P maintenance; preparation of payroll, general ledger journal entries, government and tax remittances, asset and liability statements, account reconciliations; and preparation of financial statements
- Considered candidates must be energetic, enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Senior CGA students will also assist our clients with preparation of annual working files.
While we thank all those who apply, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org